Originating from Middle East it has more recent times gained popularity all over the world.
An accredited threading artist twists the cotton and rolls this over the skin, to gently lift the entire hair from the follicle, leaving smooth skin that can last up to 4-6 weeks. Perfect for eyebrows and other facial hair removal. Most people don’t realize every time they wax they remove layers of skin and some people can be red for days. The redness is caused not only by this skin damage but in some cases a reaction to the chemicals that are in the wax. Threading is therefore a great alternative and helps protect the facial skin whilst still providing hair removal.
Once you try it you will realize it is nothing like you would expect it to be . I follow the contours of your unique brow bone in an effort to create the most flattering eyebrow shape customized for you while I follow your natural bone structure, creating your personalized eyebrow shape. Most of my clients say it is really relaxing
Have you ever been relaxed during hair removal? Some areas of the face like the lip area can be more sensitive but generally most clients think it is quite pleasant and are very surprised. I have perfected the technique and although my technique is based on traditional threading methods, there are some differences that are unique to me so a pleasant and less painful hair removal treatment can be given to you.
The only product used for the hair removal is a 100% natural organic threading cotton, a talc free powder is applied before the service and a Aloe Vera Gel afterwards if required. No chemicals, toxins or artificial substances are used.
Here are our top 5 benefits !
- 100% natural hair removal method as no waxes or chemicals are applied to skin.
- Threading, the ‘Get Threaded’ way is less painful than other hair removal methods and traditional threading. We have spent years on perfecting the technique to ensure it is as pain free as possible.
- Incredibly accurate! Hair can be removed individually or in ‘lines’ to create a perfect shape for the eyebrows. It picks up all the hair on the surface even really fine and short hair can also be removed. It is ideal for hormonal hair too!
- Threading has less adverse affects and will not burn, cause trauma or allergic reactions to the skin like other hair removal methods. The skin usually doesn’t turn bright red as skin layers are not being removed and as there is little irritation to the area it is possible to go over the area more than once.
- Threading is a suitable alternative hair removal treatment for client’s that are using acne treatments or have been asked to avoid waxing as the technique does not damage the skin and only removes the unwanted hair.
Brow tweezing is also available upon request. If you prefer your eyebrows tweezed just let us know;